HOS3 Logo WebRGB

ADULTS | What to Do If You Are Concerned

If you see behaviour that is of concern, or if a child or young person tells you something, you need to take them seriously, do something about it and speak to someone.

In the first instances you should follow your organisation’s child protection procedures and contact the appropriate person in your organisation:

  • As parent you can also contact Parents Against Child Exploitation

  • If you work in a school you should have a designated child protection teacher, who you should approach in the first instance.

  • If you work in a health organisation there should be a designated nurse/doctor who deals with child protection issues. In the case of an emergency contact the police directly. For more information about child protection you can contact the NSPCC Child Protection helpline on 0808 800 5000

You may also be able to make a referral to a specialist project in your area, to find out what specialist projects might be working with young people affected by sexual exploitation in your area go to or contact your Local Safeguarding Children’s Board. 



Recognizing Different Types of CSE


How CSE Is Defined:

Discover the Visible Signs of Sexual Exploitation: 

Phone Line Support


    • NSPCC Child Trafficking Advice and Information Line (CTAIL) 0800 107 7057

    • Childline: / 0800 1111

    • Brook: / Young People’s Information Service 0800 018 5023



Charities, Organisations and Websites


Member Login

Forgot Password?

Join Us

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.