PhotoVoice is currently recruiting for a new Projects Officer to join our team.
Based in London, the successful candidate will ensure that PhotoVoice is able to effectively deliver its portfolio of participatory photography projects
By working to a high standard within agreed processes and practices, the Projects Officer will deliver and manage high quality projects which further the cause and activities of the organisation.
The successful candidate will also work closely with other members of PhotoVoice’s small core staff team to help ensure the success of all aspects of our work, including other projects.
This role would suit a candidate who already has experience of designing, delivering, and facilitating creative participatory projects. Applicants who have completed the PhotoVoice training course in participatory photography are encouraged to consider applying.
International travel will be required with this role, often for extended periods of time (two – three weeks).
Terms of employment
- Job title: Projects Officer
- Reporting to: Senior Projects Manager
- Salary: £26,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours a week. PhotoVoice operates a flexi-time policy, with core hours set from 10.30 to 4.30, including a one hour lunch break
- Contract duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
- Location: PhotoVoice is based in London, but works internationally, and overseas travel for extended periods will be required
- A pension is provided by PhotoVoice for all staff
For more information and for details on how to apply, please download the ‘Projects Officer’ person specification.
Please note that generic covering letters will not be accepted. Please tailor your covering letter to respond to the specific points listed in the person specification in the document available to download on this page. Shortlisting will be scored on the basis of how well you match the criteria contained within, so please respond to each point.