We are delighted to announce a new partnership with the Event Photography Awards. This impressive competition celebrates the work of event photographers of all levels – from weddings to sporting events, to trade shows and everything in-between.
Now in its fifth year, it promises to be the biggest and best yet with an awards ceremony held at the British Museum.
There are lots of reasons to enter:
* Cash prize of £1,000 for the overall winner, with more great prizes to be announced
* Opportunities to win paid commissions from magazine editing Media Judges
* Ticket to the awards ceremony at the British Museum (value £30), gallery display and networking for short-listed photographers
* Kudos and award logos for winners’ websites
* Post-awards media coverage
* Long-term website coverage for placed photographers in each category
* Gallery display at the International Confex exhibition held at Olympia
Your entry will also support PhotoVoice, with some of the proceeds going towards our work. If you are a PhotoVoice member you can submit for free! Find out more here. For nonmembers, there is a £10 entry fee which allows you to upload up to five images. For a further £10, you may submit an additional five images.
“Being an EPA winner made a huge difference to my profile and success as an event photographer. It’s great to see such a celebration of the visual side of the events industry.”
- Paul Clarke, 2014 Overall Winner