Earlier this year, PhotoVoice and professional print lab theprintspace launched the inaugural theprintspace PhotoVoice Awards. The second, Spring edition of the competition themed ‘Stories of Perspective’ had a very successful run, with photographer Daniel Ali snapping up the grand-prize. The competition culminated in a great exhibition at theprintspace, which you can read about here.
The theme of this quarter’s competition is ‘Stories of Community’, and entrants are invited to interpret this theme in any way they choose.
- A £500 print credit at theprintspace! Runners up will receive a £100 print credit.
- A group exhibition for the winning and shortlisted entries held at theprintspace gallery in London.
- A double page feature in PhotoVoice’s quarterly publication, sent to its network of members.
- Promotion on both PhotoVoice and theprintspace’s website, social media and newsletter, reaching over 40,000 people.
- Invitation to attend and speak at a private view held at theprintspace.
How To Enter
Entry to the competition is free for PhotoVoice members, and non-members can enter each quarter’s competition for a donation of £20.
Read the submission guidelines and enter theprintspace PhotoVoice Awards here!
Submissions will close on July 12th 2015, with the group exhibition launching at theprintspace on the evening of August 20th. The grand-prize winner will be revealed on this night.
We look forward to seeing your entries! Any issues, email email@example.com or call them on 0207 739 1060! You can also contact PhotoVoice on 0207 033 3878.
Featured image © Liam Arthur, from the series Portraits from the West Bank, shortlisted in the Spring edition of theprintspace PhotoVoice awards